Sunday, August 8, 2010

Project Finals

Project Finals will be held this Friday. Honestly, I am quite nervous. I have worked so hard for this project making many sacrifices. I hope all my efforts will pay off. I will forever remember the many afternoons in the biology labs, the endless research we had to do till late in the night, the script that we wrote only on the morning of the Semi-Finals at 3a.m. and last but not least, the satisfied faces of my group mates when we successfully collected our experiment results.

I must say I have really learnt a lot of things from my project. It is not just the scientific knowledge I have acquired but the values. Yes, the values. Values of what you may ask. It is the values of teamwork, understanding and trust that I have learnt.

I feel that I need to learn to be less demanding. Being the leader of the group, I expect a lot from my group mates. I expect work to be of the highest quality and to be on time. I am trying my best to learn. Maybe I should not be a group leader next year. That way I will be able to understand how it feels like to be under someone else.

I got to go study my Geography. I promise to post something soon. Wish me luck for my project finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment