Thursday, August 19, 2010

End of All Tests and YOG Track Finals on Saturday

Today marked the end of all my tests. For the past 2-3 weeks I have been studying really very hard. I hope I can do well for all my tests. However, as usual, I think I won't do too well for my humanities. I am getting a little nervous as I am getting my Biology test paper back tomorrow. According to my Biology teacher Mr. Tan Kai Yuan, we did not do very well. I hope that I can get at least a B3 but that seems a little impossible as the average in Aphelion is C5. Anyway, wish me luck!

On a brighter note, I am going to watch the YOG track and field finals on Saturday at Bishan stadium. Thank GOD I live near there and not somewhere too far in the East or West. Actually Bishan is only 2 MRT stops from my home in Yio Chu Kang. I am sure it is going to be an exciting and fun-filled day. I would really like to thank the school for buying me this ticket. I am sure the experience gained will prove to be useful in my future competitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment